So you finally got it, the job interview you’ve been dreaming of, but what do you wear?! You can never go wrong with nice black dress pants and a suit jacket, but don’t be afraid to express your personality in your fit. Make your possible employers remember you by wearing something that will stand out. No redos for first impressions, so present yourself professionally and proudly!
- Add a unique tie or cufflink to your typical dress suit
- Strut in some cool socks to spice up your shoes
- Tweed suit jacket + khakis + brown loafers
- Add statement jewelry, but don’t over do it
- Wear a pattern button down under a blazer
- Fun plaid pants + simple white shirt + strappy black heels
Trying on different combinations of your favorite dressy pieces never hurts. Practicing in the mirror or with your mom to boost your confidence doesn’t either, in fact, it’s highly encouraged. You’re all set! Go kill that interview.